1) You are not the only one, get a life.
2) Never envy your married peers. They may just be envying you.#nothingiswhatitseems#
3) Loneliness, like other feelings, come and go. You don't feel lonely when you're shopping, do you?
4) Avoid trigger zones because emotions like sadness, depression and loneliness are external induced emotions, meaning they are triggered from without before you feel them within.
5) Become health conscious, ditch junk food and all negative lifestyle habits and replace them with a low fat diet. Your body will thank you for it.
6) Find a good gynaecologist and a good oncologist and make them your best friends.
7) Don't take every guy you meet seriously. Most of the time, they take only one part of you seriously. The rule here is "love all, trust those who earn it".
8) Don't cry out to God everynight about it. He heard you the first time besides He's known you from eternity so He knows when best to answer (He may want you to get a life too).
9) Have a strong support group be it family or friends. Everyone needs them.
10) What is your dream? Work, save, plan towards it. Remember the period of singleness is the time for self actualisations.
11) When it comes to married men, don't start what will finish you.
12) If you can't be happy without someone,you won't be happy with someone.
13) When it comes to your body, 'NO' maybe an old fashioned word but it has maintained a lot of dignity and respect.
14) Stop going to church, parties or hangouts hoping to meet the right one. That don't work anymore. Love now hides is strange places and will find you when you least expect.
15) Take your faith more seriously. Don't forget you have a soul.
16) Avoid people with negative energy, it rubs off. Find people who will push you to be the best.
17) If you're a hopeless romantic, stop watching romantic movies. It don't happen in real life.
18) The world is not gonna change to suit you, so don't go changing trying to please anyone who cant love you as you are.
19) The man you marry will determine 99% of your happiness or 99% of your misery. So choose wisely.
20) Don't give too much away, always save some of you for yourself. You will need it.
21) Whoever breaks your heart only made you stronger. It's his loss not yours.
You will meet quite a number of a** holes before you meet the one but when you finally meet the man of your dreams these rules would have been worth it.